Extend the reach of YOUR continuing education and professional development programs
Run your extended educational programs like the business you always wanted. As the competition increases from educational marketplaces, online courses, training and more, today’s CEPD executives are looking for solutions that can easily evolve based upon their needs.
We build what you need
Whether you need a virtual classroom with live or recorded videos, interactive teaching features, the ability to bring in outside speakers and more, we work closely with you to support your strategic initiatives.
- Increase your student retention and graduation rates
- Connect students to all your support services
- Improve time to degree performance
- Ensure students feel safe on campus
- Improve the access to all your services
Powering Continuing Education
Although the role of continuing education and professional development continues to grow, your budget and staff resources don’t always follow. Discover a cost-effective, flexible solution that can be leveraged for a wide range program delivery including:
- Virtual classroom
- Hybrid classroom
- 1 on 1 video chats
- Assignment review
- Collaborative virtual spaces
- Corporate programming
- Shared course materials
- and more!
Introducing QuadC for Continuing Education & Professional Development
Don’t let our name fool you! We are much more than just a tutoring platform. At QuadC for Academic Affairs, our mission is to help universities and colleges strengthen their academic support services in order to enhance the student experience and boost retention.
An all-in-one private, online space that allows students to access extended educational programs and related resources anytime and anywhere.
- Students can communicate comfortably 1 on 1, with, for example, academic advisors, in a virtual classroom and receive dedicated attention.
- A collaborative whiteboard allows both parties to work together on materials in real-time.
- Either party can share files before, during and after the live session.
Our streamlined, online assignment submission tool eliminates the back-and-forth emails and other administrative hassles, so advisors can focus on providing guidance and students can seek help in a timely manner.
- Virtual collaboration – High definition video and audio chat enabled for 1 on 1 or group sessions.
- Calendar management – Customize staff availability and avoid double-booking for virtual sessions.
An integrated user management system that helps you to easily coordinate support staff, while eliminating administrative hassles.
- Private tutors, coaches and advisors – Easily onboard your support staff in the system or work together with vetted outsourced personnel (if needed)
- Alumni collaboration – Create a reciprocal support network where alumni can stay connected and continue to learn, as well as giving guidance to current students.
A secure, cloud-based video communications platform supporting up to 100 participants in a virtual classroom. Ideal for online instruction and group collaborations.
- Same functionality as the 1 on 1 video chat but operate differently depending on the user role.
- Multi-way audio-video layout with instinctive speaker recognition brings alive the real classroom experience.
- Several features designed to allow only the host to control activities and prevent disruption, in order to deliver a productive session.
Feedback and Insight
Deploy an online survey system to help students, faculty, staff, and guest lecturers to submit reports about key areas you require to gain further insights.
- Net Promoter Scores – Easily distribute online surveys to measure user experience and predict program growth.
- Program feedback – Increases dialogue between staff and students and promotes learning from staff about program improvement.
- Mid-Year Reviews – Insightful analysis of student learning data helps to justify program augmentations during the evaluation period.
3rd Party Integrations
Easily connect to your other tools to ensure there is no duplication in investments and data entry. If you need something custom, just ask!
- Single Sign-On (SSO)
- Learning Management System (LMS)
- Video conferencing tools, such as Zoom and Cisco WebEx
Security and Compliance
We leverage the latest technologies and standards to ensure your student data remains private and secure.
- End to end encryption
- Dedicated servers in the US and in Canada
- FERPA compliance