Solutions > Advise Quad
Easily manage your institution's advising program
Connect your students to all your advisors to help achieve greater results
Connect, communicate and collaborate amongst
Identify Students Experiencing Difficulty with Courses
Provide us with your lead indicators to set up automated notifications to faculty and student success staff.
Example: Student receives a grade below 65% by Fall midterm date. Their teacher/professor/instructor is sent a notification to further inquire with that particular student.
Manual Case Form
Address concerns beyond automated triggers:
- Lack of class participation/engagement
- Unsubmitted assignment
- Low grades, poor homework/quiz scores
- Habitual tardiness, other reasons...
- Two way communication between student and advisor
- Group messaging
- Monitor conversations for Admins
- Alerts and notifications
Student Self-Serve & Scheduling
- Browse all services available for 1:1 or group sessions, events and workshops
- View advisors’ profiles
- Book meetings
- Provide relevant notes, files, or media for the meeting
- Confirmations and reminders for both desktop and mobile